Meadowlark Prairie Broad-Shouldered Beasts
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
The thing was, Nat had long forgotten what it felt to care, to feel. He had gone way too long feeling no remorse for his sadistic and libertine actions. Life was a lot easier like that, and he didn't need to feel guilt or any negative feelings. But with Seb back, the feelings of 'care' came rushing back to him and punched him in the gut. He cared about his little brother way more than he would ever like to admit and it scared him that he felt that way towards another wolf; it was his weakness, you see, and Nat did not like having a weakness that others could expose. He was beginning to wonder if this had been a good idea after all. This....wasn't what he needed right now...or so he thought.

Anger-laced blue eyes noted the glittering tears in his brother and immediately, Nathaniel felt the now unfamiliar stab of guilt in his heart. He ignored it, however, focusing on the mind-blowing rage and hurt he felt and channeling that. His ears flattened against his skull and a dark shadow settled on his features as he took a threatening step forward, head down like a bull ready to charge. "You sure 'bout that?" Nat said softly, a smirk decorating his lips as he replied to Seb's comment about not being childish. He did not advance anymore though, but stopped and told himself that he wanted, needed to listen to Seb before he did anything he would regret. With anyone else, he would have gone straight to combat mode, but this was his baby brother and legit the only one he cared for. 

The smirk stayed fixated on his chiseled features when Sebastian began ranting, asking Nat if he was so dead inside that he could not even feel happy for the greyscale male. That he was dealing with the bitterness and that apparently, Sebastian had a heart that could feel but Nat didn't. He could feel the rage ebbing away, replaced by exhaustion and just tiredness in general. He straightened up and took a step back, no longer threatening his brother. "You're right," Nathaniel replied after a moment of careful thinking. "I don't have a heart that can feel. I might as well just go now. You're dealing fine with your father aren't you? He'll take care of you now, you can go running to him when you need help. I don't suppose I matter anymore."

Bitterness and hurt crept up him but he ignored them, instead he met Seb's eyes squarely.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 02, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 03, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 05, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:20 PM