Blackfeather Woods I'm not a vampire but I feel like one
The Pied Piper of Hamelin
128 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Pietro had somewhat of a talent in fighting, and he enjoyed it. He showed this by taking it out on a stick or bush most of the time. He was out of the den, wandering around the woods, every once in a while he would play fight with a stick, because he couldn't find anyone to play fight with, besides Kendra. He loved his sister very much, but he wanted to explore, and make some new friends. He could also tell she didn't love going out of the den, so he left he be this time. He came upon a fallen log, much bigger than himself. A smirk spread across his face. He bared his teeth, and laid back his ears. His father taught him how to dodge, not how to attack. Pietro lashed his little tail, and stood, legs apart, like his father showed him during training. He lunged sloppily and the log and swiped his claws down it, leaving small claw marks.

He continued, even as he got very tired. He was panting at the end, claw marks all over the log. He took a few breaths, and started again. "Swipe, left, back, swipe, bite. he whispered through huffs. He was a determined pup, and he was feeling so good, no one could stop him. He pulled back, panting and tail low, to examine the torn up log, tiny claw marks everywhere. He gave a victorious smile, and lashed his tail once again. "I won. You didn't!" he yelled, and laughed after. He flattened his ears once more, and bared his teeth, showing 'dominance' over the log.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 12, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 03:35 PM