Sleeping Dragon chosen paths
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
here is a quick post while i am on my lunch break :3 excuse any mistakes due to typing it on my phone haha. love her name <3

Irritation has built up tension between her shoulders the last few days, splitting the time guarding her captive between three wolves instead of four. Goliath has been known to get into a little trouble and there's a part of her that worries. He's just lost somewhere, hurt, but her man power to search for him has been limited. Until she knows exactly what she's going to do with the wolf stuck away in the caves, sending a flock out for her giant isn't exactly plausible when she barely sees the others.

Thuringwethil trades her shift with Snacha for a little while and moves along the border. She's more stiff than she'd like to be in her hair but her thoughts carry her way far enough she barely noticed her toes dragging the dirt beneath her.

The scent of another catches her attention, swiveling her ears forward and she tries to quickly recollect whether or not she's heard a beckoning howl. Grey eyes narrow as she turns, using what brush she can to hide in superficial expanse of her home. It isn't close enough to warrant a threat, just yet, but someone lingering leaves her with an unsettled stomach. Thuringwethil breaks her barrier, putting herself out into the open until she finds another female hovering her lands.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
chosen paths - by Scythia - February 12, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: chosen paths - by Antumbra - February 12, 2016, 12:53 PM
RE: chosen paths - by Scythia - February 12, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: chosen paths - by Antumbra - February 12, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: chosen paths - by Scythia - February 13, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: chosen paths - by Gyda - February 13, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: chosen paths - by Antumbra - February 13, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: chosen paths - by Scythia - February 13, 2016, 10:36 AM