Thunder Dome This silence is louder
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A desperate call entered the slumbering boy's ears, and it sounded so urgent that he got up and sprinted to his alpha. He had no idea that there had been a fight, one they couldn't simply win, so he was confused to say the least that they were having a meeting. What had happened while he was dreaming?

once he arrived at the scene, he waited for the others, just like Asterr was doing. He did not speak up before she had revealed that they had to move. Her tone of voice sounded so sad, and it made even the black brute's heart ache to see the dragoness like this. He set a step forward, nudging her shoulder in an attempt to brighten her up a bit before he said anything.

This is not your fault, Asterr. He tried to ease her mind with sweet words, something he was not experienced with. Us moving is for the better, for the better of both parties. He spoke up so that his tribe members could hear it clearly as he continued. I have sworn my loyalty, just like all of you here, and I will gladly follow you to wherever you may go. He ended, staying quiet for the other members to speak.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
This silence is louder - by Asterr - February 13, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: This silence is louder - by Jolon - February 13, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: This silence is louder - by RIP Leo - February 13, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: This silence is louder - by Lokith - February 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: This silence is louder - by Noctura - February 14, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: This silence is louder - by Winter Wolf - February 14, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: This silence is louder - by Semble - February 14, 2016, 05:25 PM