Redhawk Caldera Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He seemed interested in her words – perhaps zeroing in on how just terrible a daughter she was when he asked if they had actually just been popping out of Bazi as she was flinging her waves and blowing kisses – it left interesting imagery for sure, and she gave a shake of her muzzle, warding away both the visual and the thought. “No, no,” she corrected, amusement pressing to her lips. “But they were born the day I left. Four of them – safe birth.” She paused then, her shoulders lifting in a small shrug. She knew their names – but that was about it. She wondered how they had begun to develop now? More than the little blobs they had been.

“I have three brothers. They’ll make sure they want for nothing.” Little did she know that Pasha had left – and even more disturbing, that her father had as well, with his new girlfriend.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter - by Allure - March 07, 2016, 12:43 PM