The Sunspire It's adventure time again
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The faint traces of a smile pulled at her lips, meant to show joy despite it's somber appearance. She was glad his wound was healing, the mere notion of an infection having settled in far too much for her to bear. She was undoubtedly fond of the male so, being as perceptive as she was, she found it difficult witnessing him in such a downtrodden mood. Of course, she wished to assist him in lightening his current demeanor, but knew not where to even begin. In all honesty, with her own disappointment filling the cavities of her heart, it was sure to be an impossible feat—this she was well aware of. "I am glad to hear that," the girl said, still wishing to try her best despite knowing it was neither the time nor place. "I was worried for you." Everyone, really, though that part was unintentionally left out.

It was her turn, then, to answer a question. In truth, she'd been taken aback by it at first, but was quick to relax and move closer so that their conversation might be less likely to be intruded upon. "I do not know," she answered, honesty lacing her tone just as usual. "I... Draco guides me, he always has, but I do not presently feel Zennyo Ryūō's presence." A frown overtook her features, brow furrowing slightly as she considered the possible outcomes. "Do you believe he will settle into our new home with us?"
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
It's adventure time again - by Asterr - February 14, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Lokith - February 14, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Winter Wolf - February 14, 2016, 04:50 AM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Noctura - February 14, 2016, 06:21 AM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Semble - February 14, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Lyght Armstrong - February 14, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Noctura - February 16, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Asterr - February 17, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Jolon - February 20, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Noctura - February 22, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Asterr - February 22, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: It's adventure time again - by Noctura - February 23, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: It's adventure time again - by RIP Leo - February 24, 2016, 07:08 PM