Blackfoot Forest however little known the feelings or views of such a man
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
As she spoke, Aaron nodded curiously, thinking to the territories that he'd encountered since his arrival in the Teekon Wilds. It was then that something caught his attention. "A canyon?" the man echoed, his ears flicking with interest. He hadn't been aware of any such territory nearby, but there was a mountain range just on the edge of the blackfoot forest... perhaps they were nearby there. "That sounds quite lovely, I'd love to acquaint myself with them," he decided, his tail waving back and forth as he thought. Her next question brought a dry smile to his face, and he motioned to the setting around them with his tail.

"Here," he informed her, watching her face in order to see her reaction. "It was not my first choice," he then admitted, but his smile lingered, "but I have grown rather attached to it the past few days... the noises that echo from the territory make for a good barrier from others," Aaron told her, still smiling. He glanced to the right of him, peering down the trees with a strange fondness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: however little known the feelings or views of such a man - by Tantalus - February 15, 2016, 07:25 PM