Blackfoot Forest however little known the feelings or views of such a man
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron grinned at her words and her understanding, glad to see she was knowledgable of some of the smaller things in life. It was good to know the critters apart- could possibly come in handy in the future. "Indeed," he replied, chuckling softly afterwards at the idea. It was like a built in fence; only those who were brave enough to climb it would, and Aaron knew he could handle them accordingly. 

Her next question stopped him for a moment, and he felt his gaze fall upon her with a bit of suspicion. "May I first ask, if you have an interest in joining?" he returned, his tail holding behind him. "I have no problems with sharing, but I'd like to know of your own intentions," he explained warmly, giving her a kind smile to show he really did not mind. It was nothing that anyone could hold against him, really, but he only wished to see if she was even wanting to join. He understood if perhaps she was deciding between a few, but he preferred to know exactly what she was up to. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: however little known the feelings or views of such a man - by Tantalus - February 15, 2016, 08:30 PM