Blackfoot Forest however little known the feelings or views of such a man
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
As he suspected, she was looking at multiple packs. The man dipped his head, his tail sweeping against the snowy ground as he made note of her honesty. "I respect that," he told her, and then found his ears perking as she stated his name. "A lovely name," he smiled to her, his blue eyes glinting as the dimmed sun shone through the clouds and trees. "It's fitting," he then added before he directed his speech back at her previous question.

"Rosings is a different sort of pack- one run with order," he told her, deciding not to fluff up the details. Straightforward was the way to go. "Everything will be done in male/female pairs, decided by yours truly and whomever I decide to take as my mate," the man continued, studying her expressions. "Otherwise we're run the same," he then finished. The pack was different than most, but overall it'd be the same. Alphas, Betas, and the rest would be paired accordingly. Gaining entry would be the same (although the male-female ratios must be kept even).
Messages In This Thread
RE: however little known the feelings or views of such a man - by Tantalus - February 15, 2016, 09:14 PM