Razorback Ridge Let's say we up and left this town
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
I archived our last thread, so wanna have another? :P I hope its OK that I moved them closer to the flatlands. Seems like the mountains are getting super crowded.

He wasn't so damaged that he could not walk, and even with @Saghani persistently making him stop in order to recheck his wounds, Tryphon wanted to keep going. They rested together in the daylight hours, moving when evening fell, and then sleeping through the deeper parts of the night. Gradually, Tryphon healed. He had no lingering issues to speak of, content in the existence they led and the tender care his shadow took with him. Their migration ended further south along the ridge, but only because the boy did not know where to go next. There had been a great many scents upon the wind lately -- many strangers traipsing through the mountains -- and it no longer felt as safe to the shy boy. He would not abandon the mountains unless the dark woman wished it, though. 

Soon they would need to make a choice; it was this decision he was most likely trying to run from more than anything. There was a home offered to him by Asterr, a chance for a home taken by the Porcupine Ridge wolves, and now a number of others rising up for investigation. Some part of Tryphon wished to flee from this place -- he much preferred their singular existence, alone together -- yet a pack would make things easier. The decision, then, would be up to Saghani's discretion.
Messages In This Thread
Let's say we up and left this town - by Larus - February 16, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Let's say we up and left this town - by Saghani - February 19, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Let's say we up and left this town - by Larus - February 19, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Let's say we up and left this town - by Saghani - February 19, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Let's say we up and left this town - by Larus - February 19, 2016, 05:21 PM