Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Sorry about the wait here. <3 Do you want to wrap up and have a new thread? :)

Kaskara laughed and smiled, feeling genuinely like a sister to Eshe. She mentioned coordinating the training with her brother, and Kas nodded to that idea. It would be good to get him in on the action, since it was their idea to begin with. Perhaps their allies in the maplewood would want to be part of it, too, but that was something she'd have to ask Scimitar about before visiting Saena. Kas's attention turned back to Eshe then, as she smiled and tried to hide the tears that sprang to her eyes. Kas was confused at first, worried that she'd said something hurtful, but then Eshe spoke, and she understood.

Eshe was overwhelmed and excited to be called sister. Kaskara grinned again, knowing that she too was happy to have another sister in her life. Her parents never had any girls besides her, though they could easily have had another litter after she left. And despite their breakup, Kas still considered Bazi a sister. They were sisters in friendship now rather than mateship, and while she missed her friend, Kas always knew she'd follow Scimitar anywhere. Their bond was too strong not to follow him, and now that she had Kieran, they went together.

Thank you, Eshe. I'm excited to be a mother. She still had yet to convince her husband of this fact, but she had a feeling she'd get her way. She could convince him of the merits of bearing children rather than the potential downfalls. Kieran was afraid, and rightfully so, but Kas hoped to calm his fears. Of course I do! she chimed as Eshe exclaimed, and she smiled again. I have always wanted to have my children grow up with cousins, and it would be an honor to be a mother beside you. They didn't know each other extremely well, but Kaskara knew Eshe was pure of heart, and would be a wonderful mother and aunt. She was a good wolf, and Kaskara was glad her brother had found such a gentle soul to calm his.
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:16 PM