Phantom Hollow Claiming Phantom Hollow
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 
All members must post at least once in this thread before it gets archived. There is no post order. Tagging members: @Cogitemus @Sage @Renn @Esteban @Issun (@Veritas if you still want to join, I'll add you to the ranks and you'll have to post here. This goes for @Mitanni as well 

They had arrived at their new location, a beautiful yet spooky forest. They had settled, all tired from their journey to the new place, but The queen did not sit still for long. She marked the borders, calling out for help from her followers to do this also, before walking to the middle of the forest. This was it, their moment to let everyone know that they were here, alive and breathing. Nothing would stop them, she knew. This was their time, their reign would wash the sorrow away, and at this moment the dark queen didn't even think about Avalon anymore. All thoughts about her former life faded away as she looked at the bunch of them. It was almost like magic. She had never dreamed of such a great start in the new lands, but here they were.

The daughter of Lucifer lifted her black and white muzzle into the air, letting out a victory song in the hope this would trigger them all to do so. Her song was a victory for all, but she felt she had also beaten the demons that lived within her.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Malice - February 19, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Mitanni - February 19, 2016, 02:32 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Renn - February 19, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Sage - February 19, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Cogitemus - February 19, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Veritas - February 19, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by RIP Issun - February 19, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Sage - February 19, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Renn - February 19, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Malice - February 19, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Mitanni - February 19, 2016, 05:15 PM