Sleeping Dragon Fight me!
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
255 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
All Welcome 
Hush is open for a sparring thread if anyone's interested!

Hush had finally come to a conclusion on what he wanted to do for his pack. He wanted to protect them. To be a guardian. Yes, that seemed like the perfect thing for him. He already was one when he wandered through the forests and grasslands, protecting and helping any who needed his help. Defending the weak from the strong and all that. His pack didn't need that same kind of protection (Heda and Gyda were not weak women at all), but their borders must be protected.

And so, Hush paced quickly at the foot of the Dragon, restless in the snow. In order to become a guardian he must first become a fighter. He needed to know how to fight. He knew the basics that any wolf knew to defend themselves, and even had his own, swift moving, sharp biting style, but there was a finesse that real warriors had that he didn't. Hopefully, a wolf would come along - perhaps one of his Warrior Queens - who could teach him the finer points in wolf-on-wolf combat.
Trades:
Guardian (0/10) — Ranger (0/10)
Note: Hush cannot form words. He can, however, chuff, snarl, bark, and make a yodel-like howl.
Messages In This Thread
Fight me! - by Hush - February 21, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Fight me! - by OG Magpie - March 01, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Fight me! - by Hush - March 01, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Fight me! - by OG Magpie - April 05, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: Fight me! - by Hush - April 10, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Fight me! - by OG Magpie - April 25, 2016, 10:56 AM