Blackfoot Forest "My dear Mr. Bennet," said his lady to him one day,
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 
all welcome! Gonna chase off some foxes. I think this will work well for a mercenary/hunting trade. (: Maybe @Liri ?

Ears perked, Rosings newly crowned king wandered the territory with a strange feeling of pride. He had filled his pack with women, all attractive ones too. He could only assume it was because of his good looks, easily able to seduce them into his ranks, but for now he only wondered of the male populous in his pack... would there be enough for each of the ladies when the time came?

Amara was his. Regardless of who she fell in love with the man had mentally claimed her as his own. Faramir was a handsome choice for any of the women, but he had allowed the man his own pick of the litter. Samuel was their newest male, and while handsome enough he did not seem so keen of the idea of having a mate chosen for him... fair enough, he supposed.

The man paused, scenting a few black footed beasts nearby. Aaron let out a light growl, his tail flicking behind him. Time to chase out the creatures, Rosings no longer had room for them.
Messages In This Thread
"My dear Mr. Bennet," said his lady to him one day, - by Tantalus - February 21, 2016, 09:58 PM