Big Salmon Lake cut my teeth on wedding rings
it feels better biting down
16 Posts
Ooc — Ash
All welcome, but attention Katrina. :)

It was dark, though the sun kissed the eastern horizon. It would soon rise and shed its golden light across the land, but at the moment the soft golden glow that haunted the east was the only visible light. Skyfall stood by a big lake, where the mouths of fish disturbed the water, catching unsuspecting skating bugs in their snares. The frog's croaks were fading in the morning light, leaving a strange semi-silence in their wake.

The ashen male lay on the cool sand surrounding the lake, having spent the night in a hollow tree not far from there. He enjoyed his solitude, but there was no denying that as a wolf, he was a social creature by nature. Because of his past, he did not trust easily. He gave everyone the benefit of the doubt, however, and let them make their own impressions without allowing his prejudgment to color his thoughts. In that, at least, he thought he was doing alright.

Skyfall let his head fall to his paws and closed his eyes, enjoying the sound of the fading frogs and crickets around him, the gentle flow of water from the river into the lake, and the lapping of the small waves on the shore not two yards from where he lay.
Messages In This Thread
cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 01:57 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - July 24, 2013, 06:31 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 09:28 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - July 24, 2013, 11:14 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 25, 2013, 11:08 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - August 01, 2013, 06:37 PM