Big Salmon Lake cut my teeth on wedding rings
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#666666; letter-spacing:5px; line-height:11px;">LIKE THUNDER,<BR>GONNA SHAKE YOUR GROUND.</font>
37 Posts
Ooc — Kira

The time that she had thus far spent here seemed tedious, uneventful. She had met only one other wolf, merely passing others by, so she really didn't have any idea as to what the land was. The strange boy that she had met (known by the name of Styx, though no names were shared) was an aloof sort of creature. He hadn't not shared many details of himself while she shared very little. Her shy, more reserved personality usually bowing out and away from the constant eye of another. She was submissive, though this would be a good trait to have within a pack if it were a normal situation, this wasn't normal for her. Being in a new place was intimidating especially when she could feel the constant eye of another beating down on her.

Cautiously she stepped along the rounded edges of the Lake, following its juts and rugged corners like a maze. The water would push itself against the shore, occasionally patting the coarse contours of her paws but with the weather being as hot as it was she paid no mind. Swimming seemed a likely task but she didn't know if it was safe to tread. The depth was unknown, the creatures unknowable and the temperature slightly cold. With no one around to show her any different, she didn't want to risk the chance of any danger.

Messages In This Thread
cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 01:57 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - July 24, 2013, 06:31 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 09:28 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - July 24, 2013, 11:14 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 25, 2013, 11:08 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - August 01, 2013, 06:37 PM