Big Salmon Lake cut my teeth on wedding rings
it feels better biting down
16 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Skyfall had almost fallen into a light slumber when he heard pawfalls in the water, the mucky noise causing his ears to flick forward. He opened one eye to stare out toward the lake, and found a dark figure walking along the shoreline, her feet in the water. The other eye opened and he lifted his head to study her more closely, though he didn't yet make a sound to alert her to his presence. She walked quietly, though the water didn't muffle her paws in the shallows. Her stance was timid, as if she were afraid of her own shadow, but he saw a bit of curiosity there, too.

After a few moments of stretched silence, he whispered, "Water can be beautiful, yet deadly. You'll want to watch out." He sat up onto his haunches, shook out his fur, and watched her with a slightly titled head. He didn't move any further than that, but waited for her to make the next move. Skyfall wasn't one to scare anyone away, but some found his serious nature intimidating or unpleasant. His uncle, alpha of Völundr, often called him stoic, which fit Skyfall perfectly. That didn't mean he was unfeeling, but he kept himself under pretty tight control, especially around strangers.
Messages In This Thread
cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 01:57 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - July 24, 2013, 06:31 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 09:28 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - July 24, 2013, 11:14 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 25, 2013, 11:08 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - August 01, 2013, 06:37 PM