Fairspell Meadow I'm forced to deal with what I feel
14 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
@Thatcher <3 Flash forward about 2ish months

The young coyote escaped the grasp of an abusive Master. Her coat was now scarred. She now lye down, curled in a ball, masking what had just happened. She got up to smell something she could eat, as for only a few days after she met Thatcher she had been fed herbs that calm her hunger, and the food she was giving was usually rotten leftovers. Her pelt stayed to same, beautiful, but with a few dents. She was skinny, and now he had to chance to eat. She had a clear moment, and jumped. The mouse dangled from her jaws. The coyote dug a hole, and quickly buried it. She would have to catch more later on. She went back to her resting place, and laid down, watching the meadow flowers.
Messages In This Thread
I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Lyda - February 26, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Thatcher - February 26, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Lyda - February 26, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Thatcher - February 26, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Lyda - February 26, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Thatcher - February 26, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Lyda - February 26, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Thatcher - February 27, 2016, 03:13 PM