Fairspell Meadow I'm forced to deal with what I feel
40 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Oh sorry Lyda my suck rolls have spoken. No food for them :(

Thatch listened to her words, but didn't respond. His mind was already set on the hunt. Surely there had to be something they could catch around here. Surely. Soon the boy caught on to the scent trail of a rabbit. Good enough for now, though it would hardly be enough for them both. But he didn't need to eat anyway, he mainly was hunting for the fun of it, and also to find something for his friend.

He soon found the rabbit, it scuffled around in the tall grass of the meadow, eating at some sort of seeds embedded in the ground. He grinned maliciously, excited to rip into its flesh and tear it to pieces. Watch this. He boasted happily to Lyda, before he sped out of the bush towards the unsuspecting creature. He bulldozed into it quickly, pushing it to the ground with force. It struggled under his weight, not dead yet. He turned up to look at Lyda, a proud and wicked grin on his face. Stupid little shit that he was.

He was about to brag about his quick kill, when the rabbit writhed around quickly, managing to thump the side of his head. Thatch snarled in frustration, recoiling from the hit, and letting the rabbit have just enough leeway to free itself. He yelped angrily as it scrambled into its warren below ground. He glared at the hole, willing for the rabbit to reappear at the surface. Unsurprisingly, it didn't, and Thatch turned to give Lyda a sad and embarrassed look. He looked like a pup, pouting about his failures. It umm... Got away. He said sadly, looking down at the ground.

Messages In This Thread
I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Lyda - February 26, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Thatcher - February 26, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Lyda - February 26, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Thatcher - February 26, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Lyda - February 26, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Thatcher - February 26, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Lyda - February 26, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: I'm forced to deal with what I feel - by Thatcher - February 27, 2016, 03:13 PM