Blackfoot Forest "have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last?"
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
still piecing together Aaron's trades- I'm thinking about maybe botanist and mercenary :o also ffs I've been spelling it wrong. phlox not plox

She seemed surprised he knew anything about plants, but he preferred to be well rounded, even if it was only a little. He knew mostly small plants and flowers, a few herbs here and there... nothing important, really, but enough to be knowledgable. He smiled to her. "Only a few," he responded. "These used to cover my old home,"  the man then explained, his memories of his old territory quite fond.

"Creeping Phlox," he continued, smiling at her joke, "Is a year round flower, usually. It doesn't have any medical properties as far as I'm concerned, but they're quite lovely. We used to have a more purplish tone," he told her, tilting his head to the flowers. This red color leaned more towards pink, but it was lovely all the same. "They're the best bloom usually in the spring, so they really aren't all that brilliant yet," he added, smiling fondly at the flowers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: "have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last?" - by Tantalus - February 28, 2016, 01:08 PM