Phantom Hollow Patrols
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Okay, can't help to do this :P Just assuming Malice got out of the talk with Burke alive and is returning now :) Dunno when this takes place, so yeah. Liquid time is awesome :O

The queen trotted back to her home, the dark forest full of lively souls that were probably waiting for her to return and tell them what Burke had said. But now was not the time to talk about that, as upon arriving, she spotted a strange male, their beta, their healer and the young fighter. Geez, what was going on? She left the pack for a day and immediately they got strangers on their doorstep. Malice grunted, annoyed by yet another being so close to their borders. She had just chased away a mother and her child, and not long before that she had bitten off the tail of a trespasser. The queen dearly hoped this one wouldn't be much trouble, but she had full confidence that Sage and the bunch of them could handle it. 

A smirk appeared on her ying-yang muzzle, planning a little prank. She already saw the tension between the stranger and Veritas, him backing off a bit. Malice chuckled softly, yeah, the woman could be a bit intimidating. She sneaked up behind the stranger, nodding to her members and signalling to be quiet about her arrival. She hoped the strange male didn't notice her as she got closer, and closer...

Greetings! She yelled in a sinister tone, hoping to scare the shit out of the new face. She chuckled, her head going back, almost touching her spine with it as her chuckles became laughter. And, who might you be? She asked, clearly not impressed by anything this male had to show. But, perhaps, his personality was better. She made her way to the side of Sage, her tail only going only a bit higher than the beta. Her muzzle touched the back of her neck as a greeting, saying I'm back, silently.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Patrols - by Sage - March 02, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Patrols - by RIP Issun - March 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
Patrols - by CarsonQuin - March 03, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Patrols - by Veritas - March 03, 2016, 08:16 AM
Patrols - by CarsonQuin - March 03, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Patrols - by Malice - March 03, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Patrols - by Renn - March 03, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Patrols - by Sage - March 03, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Patrols - by RIP Issun - March 03, 2016, 09:10 PM