Sleeping Dragon The Blood-Raven she wolf
Gamma
53 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Eslani flashed to her feet right before the wolf bowled into her, knocking her off of her paws. She gasped, he had taken her by surprise. She remained there as he stood over her and turned her nose away from his snarling maw. "I mean no harm!" she cried out, her deep voice becoming a higher pitch. Her muscular body ripples, she wanted to fight back,but couldn't.
The girl watched as the other two wolves approached her, their intentions clear. She kept her tail low and whined bit, trying her best to take on a submissive posture despite the wolf already standing over her. She would not regularly act like this towards others, but her instincts led her to do so. These wolves seemed like good fighters, good pack-mates. "I wish not to trouble you," she said respectfully."But I have come to join your lands. I have left my pack because of a murderous alpha and am lost without other wolves..." She was surprised at how easy it had been to speak with these wolves, the truth flowing out like a river. She felt a weight lifted off of her shoulders, finally there was someone to speak with. "I...I understand if you cannot take me, I will just have to move on, but  it would be an honor to join you." She  laid her ears back in submission. It was hard, seeing as she was the beta of her last pack and had been soon-to-be alpha female of it. Her amber eyes glinted as she found those of the she-wolf who had spoken. It was unlike her to be so open, but her life depended on it right now. She was strong and sleek, but there was no way she could take on three healthy pack wolves at one time.
(Sorry! She didn't sidestep him according to my last post! She was bowled over and can barely speak.)
Messages In This Thread
The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Eslani - March 04, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Hush - March 04, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Antumbra - March 04, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Gyda - March 05, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Eslani - March 05, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Hush - March 06, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Antumbra - March 06, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Gyda - March 07, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Eslani - March 07, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Hush - March 10, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 09:44 PM