Phantom Hollow Return of the Alpha
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 
Just Malice wanting all the members to know that there will be no war. Set right after THIS thread. No-one will be too late to not hear what Malice has to say, unless there is a good reason and you pm me about it. If you don't want your character to join the meeting, although that would be quite troublesome, please pm me about that too. @Sage @Mitanni @Veritas @Silver @Esteban @Judas . Also: no post post order, though leave time for others to reply as well :)

Malice entered the woods again, her home and that of all that had stayed loyal to her. She carried a bright smile, something that was not usual for the queen. But she was so happy to be back after being so close to that creepy pack, so happy to breath in her own pack's scent, that she couldn't help it. Besides, she had good news for them all...

Malice slowly walked to The Fallen Log, their meeting place, bumping into no-one. She climbed on top of the log, her claws leaving scratches on the green that covered the poor tree. After that, leaving room for Sage to join her on the log, she put her ying-yang muzzle into the air. A long, enchanting howl left her mouth, calling all members to their meeting place. Their Alpha had returned, this time with good news.

--All characters that don't have a good reason not to be here enter the scene--

One after the other arrived. After they had quieted down, the queen spoke. Welcome all! It is good to see you are all well, hopefully there have been no problems here while I was gone. She greeted. I am here now, giving you all good news. I have met the alpha of the Dark Brotherhood, Burke, in peace. There will be no war, but we have made a deal. There is a lake between our pack's lands, almost exactly in the middle. You are free to go beyond that lake, though there will be no hunting there. We are given the lower half, the one attached to our land, for our hunting. This way, no pack will starve. She explained shortly. If you break these rules, you will be thrown out of the pack or maybe even killed by the Dark Brotherhood. You will also break the trust I have in all of you. The land we are given is enough, and if food gets scarce, we can always go hunt more north or west. She said, a serious look in her face. If you have any questions, you are free to ask them now.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Return of the Alpha - by Malice - March 14, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Return of the Alpha - by Silver - March 14, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Return of the Alpha - by Judas - March 16, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Return of the Alpha - by Esteban - March 16, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Return of the Alpha - by Mitanni - March 17, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: Return of the Alpha - by Sage - March 27, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Return of the Alpha - by RIP Issun - March 27, 2016, 09:04 PM