Broken Antler Fen Catch & Release
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
To hear those words of acceptance from him made her happier than she thought. She rose and concluded "I am now a Knight under your name and pack until the given task is completed." That was the end of the vow, Now Kinra had a job to work at. Within moments she made a list of all the little task she would need to take care of. Before doing anything she would need to meet the other members and discuss what he has planned. Sebastian showed a little excitement but tried to calm down in the process. She found him cute in that moment. He really did look like a wolf on the first day on the job.

Kinra wanted to start talking about what would need to be done but it looked like he had something important to do now. It's not like there was enough daylight to begin taking on duties. She decided to let him do as he wished. "I hope to see you later then." She ended up saying. There was no reason for her to say anything but when he left she felt a little sad. She kind of wanted him to stay around. Like she wouldn't really mind if he would sleep nearby. She shook her head, These feelings and wants were likely coming from her being in heat. As his Knight she needs to show she was independent. She went back to laying down under the willow tree. As much as she needed to resist she just couldn't escape the sadness she felt for him leaving her. But she is a Knight and duties comes first, selfish thoughts aren't welcomed! But still, she was going to have to deal with their pulls under this heat is over.
Messages In This Thread
Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 15, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 02:34 AM