Otatso Wetlands I get a little bit Genghis Khan
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears twitched at the sound of earth grinding beneath his paws, and she sunk her head lower in expectation. He would depart without her and Saena would be left with just her pack and her babes—a great deal, all things considered, but perhaps too much for the young female to handle alone. She pressed closed her eyelids and tried to keep her face impassive. She lifted her head only when his head brushed over her cheek, and it was with wide, glistening eyes that she absorbed what he said.

He would stay. For her, with her, or for him, it didn't matter too much. She wouldn't be alone.

"You mean it?" she whispered quietly even as they managed to pick up from the marsh and begin the trek back, her heavily stained with mud and him stalwart in his changed way. "Thank you, Luke," she murmured as they went, lowering her head to press it against his shoulder in a wordless gesture of intense gratitude. What purpose he wished to fill within the maplewood pack was his to claim. Saena would deny him nothing that he wished for, not after denying him his wish to roam the world with her.
Messages In This Thread
I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 17, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 18, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 18, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 26, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 27, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:27 PM