Broken Antler Fen Members Unite!
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Pack Activity 
@Kinra @Aduin @Ambrosia @FallenStar @Pearl. No posting order, just one post required, more than 1 post is definitely allowed, but keep it to a max of 3-ish! Sebastian will 'wait' with talking till everyone is there so no one will miss his talk :D

Sebastian had been busy trying to find a good campsite for the whole pack to meet up, and of course to gather at the end of a day. Ambrosia had giving him a great idea. The young alpha liked that they would sleep together instead of everyone having their own den and be separated. Now Sebastian had found a great clearing in the forest surrounding the wetlands. The canopy of the trees covered the clearing almost fully. It would be enough to protect them from the weather, and seeing that it was becoming spring it meant that they would not need so much shelter. Sebastian let out a long howl summoning his new members. He had the feeling most of them met each other.

Sebastian was excited to see them all. He was certain they would make a great family. A tightly knitted one. Sebastian waited till everyone was there before he started speaking, he raised his tail a bit. He was officially an alpha now. He would need his members just as much as his members needed them. The young male was proud of himself that he managed to find wolves willing to follow him. "Welcome all! From now on we are a pack called Broken Antler Fen, named after this location. I am so pleased that you trust me to be your alpha. I am sure we will create great relationships with each other. Now, a few things. I strongly encourage every single one of you to mark part of the borders. We will have to make a claim here. Spread your scent, mingle with each other and become one unity! Further more, this location we gathered at now will be our meeting spot. Maybe someone had a good name for this clearing since I like it to be the place where we meet at the end of the day and all spend the night together! No more night sleeping alone, staying warm together," he spoke with a smile on his lips. "Other than that I think we will figure the rest out on the go. See what works and what doesn't. Don't be afraid to come to me if there is something that isn't to your liking!"
Messages In This Thread
Members Unite! - by Sebastian - March 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Kinra - March 18, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Ambrosia - March 19, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Members Unite! - by Brandy - March 19, 2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Members Unite! - by FallenStar - March 19, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Nevouku - March 19, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Pearl - March 20, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Sebastian - March 20, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Kinra - March 20, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Ambrosia - March 23, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Brandy - March 23, 2016, 08:04 PM