Blackfoot Forest "for Mrs. Long has just been here,
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Pack Activity 
MANDATORY PACK MEETING
Our first marriage ceremony! Sorry for the delay. (: I will tag everyone involved, but the pair will not be announced until the whole pack has responded! After that it is only required that the two wolves being paired respond(also me or Amara), that way we can make sure everyone's here and then from there get this done swiftly! Hope that makes sense/is alright with everyone, let me know if you feel that's unfair. (: 
ALSO, all ceremonies take place in Lover's Grove, please check out our territory page under the Members Only section to read about it if you have not already <3

Perhaps salty that Amara had not yet agreed to be his own mate, Aaron trudged to the Grove with frustration. He should have the first ceremony- which is why he held it back so long. But fine, rules are rules, and he didn't wish to force her to elope with him if she would rather just remain assumed mates. Fine, whatever. 

He arrived proudly nonetheless, his head high and posture perfect as always. The man let out a loud howl, signaling for every wolf in the forest to join him in the Lover's Grove. He then sat and waited at the head of the narrow path, leaving room for his right-hand to join him and for the rest of the pack to be seated opposite of him.

The first ceremony would take place soon.

Messages In This Thread
"for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Tantalus - March 23, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: "for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Síff - March 23, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: &quot;for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Amara - March 23, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: &quot;for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Maja - March 24, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: &quot;for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Gotham - March 24, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: &quot;for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Samuel - March 24, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: &quot;for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Samuel - April 01, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: &quot;for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Goober - April 09, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: "for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Amara - April 10, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: "for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Síff - April 10, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: "for Mrs. Long has just been here, - by Tantalus - April 15, 2016, 06:35 PM