Greatwater Lake You're the prince of the playground
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Asterr did not believe that the act of traveling far to see a friend was an especially troubling task. She'd made a promise, and so it was her responsibility to uphold it. It just so happened that, this time around, she'd been seeking out a dark soul, rather than a bringer of light. Though she knew not the same Damien as Nemesis did, for the clones had met under special circumstances. Peace had been maintained throughout their entire exchange, and at no point during their meeting had the mood turned sour. She knew a Damien that was kind, and it was that wolf that she'd traversed the range in order to see again.

When a verbal note was made, the dragoness gave a nod. "That is true," she'd said, confirming her observation. "I have traveled beyond my place of comfort, but that is what we do for friends, is it not? When one gives their word to another, it is always within their best interest to uphold any and all promises made." That was her opinion towards the matter, anyways. Whether they thought the same was obviously up for debate, but the yearling would not argue with the near stranger over something that was so controversial. There were other, more important matters to attend to, after all.

"I believe I should return home now," decided the girl, working to excuse herself. "I do hope that Damien makes it home safe and sound. Please, tell him of my visit the next time you cross paths with him." All she could do at that point was hope that the woman wouldn't forget, or intentionally withhold the information. And so it was with a polite dip of her head that she'd said, "It was a pleasure making your acquaintance." Thereafter, Asterr had set off in order to return back to the lair. It was disappointing that she'd not been able to see her friend, but she moved past that with the belief that he'd be told her her attempted visit. Come another time, she would seek him out again, and hope that a message would not once again have to be relayed.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - March 25, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - March 27, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - March 30, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - April 01, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - April 09, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - May 07, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - May 09, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - July 19, 2016, 06:29 PM