Whitebark Stream remember me for centuries
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Such hostility is typical of savages," Saena determines, but perhaps it isn't fair. She's never met a wolf of this so-called Drageda. Reek was the one to do all the dealings with them, and how she wishes she had intervened at that time. Alas, she's left in a precarious situation now, with her ex-mate remaining in close proximity while the Dragon wolves continue their aggression on any who step beyond the river to the north. With only that to go on, she deems them all savages. Without fully realizing it, Saena is boxed in both literally and figuratively and it affects her mood greatly. Soon enough she will figure it out and will feel a need for action, but until then, she sees it all as a mere inconvenience.

"My wolves are more disciplined than to upset their borders," Saena says as if she feels a great need to defend the honour of her followers. As far as she knows, her word is law among her subordinates and they would do nothing to endanger the pack. Yet although they have done nothing to threaten their neighbours to the north, Saena feels Phoenix Maplewood is naught but a target to the Dragon savages, and suspects it will come to a head sooner or later. Her eyes rise to the mountain in the hazy distance, and her snout wrinkles slightly.
Messages In This Thread
remember me for centuries - by Semet - March 26, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Semet - March 27, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Semet - March 31, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Semet - April 01, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: remember me for centuries - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 07:42 PM