Firefly Ravine Getting Off On The Right Paws
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The girl starting ranting, further annoying Sen and earning from her a low growl. She was in no mood to deal with such childish behavior, and certainly not when it was coming from the creature of her hatred. Dogs and most hybrids had no place within the wild, they didn't possess the proper skills to survive on their own. They were trouble, bothersome pests, and she loathed the fact that not one, but two had been permitted into her home. Depp meant well, he really did, but never would she be able to live by his desired philosophy. It simply wasn't her, and never would she change her ways just to make a creature she despised happy. So when the hybrid slipped into the water, she did not offer to help, but had laughed instead. "You're a fool," she'd sneered. "Maybe if I leave you there, you'll save me the trouble and drown yourself." It was a pleasant thought, but she knew it to be unlikely. The current there wasn't strong enough to drag her under, much to Sen's disappointment.

Rain's request for assistance was ignored and not even the slightest of movements had been made, for never would the serpent touch such a vile creature. Rather, she'd moved back even further from the river, readying herself to leave. It was then that Depp had appeared, rescuing the mewling child and then asking for an explanation. At that, Sen had scoffed, ignoring him as well and turning away from them both. Directly after, she'd taken her leave, leaving the pair behind without even the quietest of farewells.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - March 27, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - March 27, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - March 28, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - April 01, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - April 01, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - April 10, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Depp - April 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - May 15, 2016, 06:10 PM