Phantom Hollow Mending What's Broken
The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
She stared expectantly at Issun. Though she hadn't the least idea what to expect from him, she wasn't afraid. He'd proven his worth and earned both trust and respect by jumping in to defend her, and she felt somewhat guilty now for questioning the challenge he'd made against her rank. If nothing else had been proven through those events, it was that he was highly qualified and well suited for the responsibility.

A little breath was drawn in and Mitanni nodded her head once in acknowledgement of what had been done with her attacker. The news should have made her feel better, but she couldn't shake her nervousness. He's still here, she thought worriedly, what if he's not done? Try as she might to fully trust her pack to protect her, the little mottled brown wolf struggled to.

She shook her head when the black-hued wolf offered to fetch her a meal, muttering, "I don't think I can eat right now." Talk of Judas and thoughts of the attack left her stomach uneasy, and she didn't want to push it. Her amber eyes darted away, and quietly she added, "Thanks for helping me." Whatever the reason Issun had jumped in, Mitanni owed him a debt of gratitude for it. "I wouldn't have been able to fight him on my own."
Messages In This Thread
Mending What's Broken - by Mitanni - April 02, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Mending What's Broken - by RIP Issun - April 08, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Mending What's Broken - by Mitanni - April 14, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Mending What's Broken - by RIP Issun - April 14, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Mending What's Broken - by Mitanni - April 17, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Mending What's Broken - by RIP Issun - April 22, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Mending What's Broken - by Mitanni - April 23, 2016, 11:44 PM
RE: Mending What's Broken - by RIP Issun - May 01, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: Mending What's Broken - by Mitanni - May 03, 2016, 01:17 PM