Phantom Hollow Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 
Moonlit Hills' first pack hunt! This takes place before any of Malice's pregnant symptoms show up. A lone deer has made it's way close to the borders and is sick. Everyone is encouraged to participate, because not participating means that your character did not have a good meal in comparison to the others (Absent members get excused, of course.) We will do this twice a month with no particular date or schedule. It is way more realistic to do it not scheduled yet just a bit if that makes sense. I will always tag all the members, so don't worry that you might miss them! This is also good for hunting trades!

Malice had been back for around 2 days after her "meeting" with Burke. Her weird feeling that was "being in heat" had slowly decreased, and today felt like a good day to come out of her den. She dearly hoped she was pregnant with Burke's pups. She quite adored the male, simply because he was so blunt. But what would he ever see in her? She was a joke, a dull creature compared to him. She had yet to learn much of being a leader while he had already mastered the art. Things would never work out between them, unless Burke got a sudden change of heart that would make him fall in love with her. But that would never happen, although Malice liked to believe it.

Malice wandered to the borders, but this time her duty was not to guard them. Because this time, in the distance, a deer was standing all by itself. It looked sick, it wasn't eating the grass. Malice stayed hidden in the bushes and tip toed back to the dens where everyone was still sleeping. She howled, just loud enough to wake up the others but not to scare the deer away. Whoever would come would be her hunting team and would get a nice meal today. And so she waited, eager to see who was willing to check this possible meal out with her.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place - by Malice - April 06, 2016, 12:36 PM