Swiftcurrent Creek restless
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Fox appeared totally engrossed in the story, her eyes wide with wonder and flowing with imagination. However, reality slowly reclaimed its grasp and the alpha's grey eyes refocused, troubled now. 'Is Njal okay?' the vulpine woman queried, which made Tuwawi's jaw clench. Only after the cougar had been incapacitated had she been able to inspect her spouse's wounds, but Njal had ushered her away selflessly with the order to care for the others. She had hunted for him, but Njal covered his tracks well, and the Sveijarn could only assume that he had hidden himself away from sight.

The memory of the peppered man's wounds became more gruesome with each passing minute — had she so overtly neglected him without realizing it? The image of blood flowering from his skull turned more vivid, and before Fox had even uttered you should tend to him Tuwawi was on her feet. "He is not well," she told Fox. Even though they had been parted, there was no way he could call himself okay after he endured such a mauling. "I was looking for him earlier... but he eluded me." It was like the mountain wolf to seek refuge and deal with his problems alone... but something didn't sit quite right with the crimson woman. Tuwawi nodded belatedly, turning her slight face to the wood, preoccupied gaze clouded with thought. "Excuse me," she said, releasing herself from their small powwow as urgency blossomed anew. With only a sideways glace aimed at Fox's wounds, Tuwawi departed, bereft without her other half.

exit Tuwa.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
restless - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 12, 2014, 01:05 AM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 12, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 15, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 15, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 16, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 16, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: restless - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: restless - by RIP Fox - March 17, 2014, 06:07 PM