Sleeping Dragon accelerating fast i could do this in a second
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Heart beating fast in her chest, she responded breathlessly, "I'm fine."

Adrenaline continued to flood her system, though Magpie knew she was in no danger. She didn't particularly feel like chatting with the male, not while she couldn't trust the solidity of her own voice. Her gaze swept over him, and she did her best to stand more proudly than she currently felt; after a moment, she said more firmly, "If you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to elsewhere." It was catlike, the way she was "grooming" herself after an embarrassing and clumsy fall. She hoped he wouldn't see through it.

With a swift nod, not even bothering to ask for his name, she turned and made her way in the opposite direction. Only when she knew she was safe from observers did she loose a cleansing exhale, silently berating herself for such inelegant behavior.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: accelerating fast i could do this in a second - by OG Magpie - May 27, 2016, 12:04 PM