Wild Berry Meadow full dark no stars
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
His ears flickered once atop his head at the single word answer, and though he still held quite a bit of anger toward Taggarik for mounting Vuk (though he didn't know the truth of what transpired, he only thought he did). Though it was not the alpha's place to mate with whomever he wanted, whenever he wanted, it was his place to establish his dominance. And while Terich understood that logically, that didn't mean his illogical, emotional self agreed with it. Terich replied with a quiet, hm, before letting the conversation come to rest. It would do neither of them any good to dwell upon it now.

When she shook her head, Terich sighed softly, and decided it was time to offer up his help. I know you don't know me, Vuk, and I don't expect you to accept this. But I have a proposal, his blue gaze lingered on her swollen belly for a moment more before returning to her own blue one. I will pledge myself to you, to protect and provide for you. Neither of us asked to be in this situation, and yet I can't leave you here alone. He paused, wondering if she'd even understand what he was offering. I'll even lie and say your pups are mine, and hope that someone has a kind heart to allow us into their pack. She couldn't give birth out here, even if he stuck with her. He didn't want her to do have to do that, so he prayed someone would be kind.

Terich's blue gaze settled into hers, and he waited for a moment more before ears tucked back and he asked softly, What do you think?
Messages In This Thread
full dark no stars - by Relmyna - April 15, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: full dark no stars - by Terich-mir - April 17, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: full dark no stars - by Relmyna - April 17, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: full dark no stars - by Terich-mir - April 17, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: full dark no stars - by Relmyna - April 17, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: full dark no stars - by Terich-mir - April 18, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: full dark no stars - by Relmyna - April 19, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: full dark no stars - by Terich-mir - April 24, 2016, 02:38 PM