The Sentinels i like gypsy moths and radio talk
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
i'll archive! thanks for threading with me!! <3 @Eilidh if you need one more post or s/t for this to count towards caregiver let me know and i can pull it out of archives again!

tachyon was consumed by his guilt, but not so much that he did not catch the anger that simmered beneath lasher's gaze. wrongly, he thought it directed at him and looked away, his gaze tracing emaleth as she bid silently for the den. when lasher turned to him it was not in the tone he expected; tachyon's ears folded in subservience and he replied with a silent nod. with hesitation he rose as deirdre was besides him, wondering if it would serve them all better if he made for the den. he was just about to move off when he saw eilidh approach -- for a moment, life returned to his features in a warm flush, though he felt shame too for straying from her. gingerly he lifted the hind leg that had been assailed and smiled sheepishly: "this one." with a gentle nudge to both deirdre and eilidh he would limp off towards the den for them to attend him in a setting more befitting of them all.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Tachyon Sr - April 16, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Emaleth - April 16, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Deirdre - April 21, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Lasher - April 21, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Tachyon Sr - April 23, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Lasher - April 26, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Tachyon Sr - April 30, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Emaleth - May 01, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Deirdre - May 02, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Lasher - May 02, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Eilidh - May 03, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: i like gypsy moths and radio talk - by Tachyon Sr - May 06, 2016, 07:49 PM