Phoenix Maplewood I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Characters are welcome to grab something on their way out, something from a cache or a mouthful of herbs or whatever would make sense for them, so feel free to reference that in your next post, should you choose to make one! On April 23rd, I'll throw up a concluding post and have this archived!

Only one Phoenix chooses to spread their wings, but luckily, it isn't entirely unexpected. Grace has raised the ire of the Alpha male in the recent past, and both Phoenix leaders had turned away her mother. It makes sense for Grace to leave. Luke flashes his teeth, but Saena merely watches impassively for a moment before muttering around the bundle of Milo in her mouth, "take care."

The other wolves of her pack pledge their willingness to follow, including Shreya, which does surprise Saena. She expected the woman to go to Reek in order to avoid travelling. She's pleased that the elder wolf is staying, however, because Shreya is an invaluable source of knowledge for the pups and a great help to the Alpha female.

The others—Casmir, Spring, Desna, Gaia, and the others—voice or physically show their desire to stay with the Phoenix pack, and with that, they are accounted for and ready. Leaving their caches behind is a crying shame, but Saena's insistent that there's no time to waste. It's spring and they can hunt and gather as they go. Hoisting her head in a signal and watching until Indra (bouncing and babbling and making a ruckus) and Laurel (limp and still) are picked up by Luke and Casmir, respectively, and then she turns to lead the wolves from their home into the wilderness beyond, their destination tentatively beyond the mountain range.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too - by Saēna - April 20, 2016, 07:17 PM