Neverwinter Forest home is when I'm alone with you
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He had known his daughter was in Teekon Wilds – but he had yet to see her during their time. Having tried to give her the space he felt she wanted, Scimitar had only briefly sought her scent out during his most recent trip – and while he had assumed she would harbor herself within Phoenix Maplewood, given the amicability the packs had held before, she had not made her way there.

So when her scent drifted to him as he loped close by, the man was quick to seek her out, coming upon both her and Kaskara as they shared what appeared to be a jovial reunion. And yet as he came closer, he managed to capture his daughter’s question near the end, and his own smile vanished in to an apologetic expression. “Allure,” he greeted, coming up behind his sister, who was likely content he could explain his own affairs. Nudging Kaskara gently, he made to pull up to her side now, hesitant to greet his daughter who was practically staring a dagger in to him now. “Your mom was upset with me and she asked us to go.” He paused then, determined to disclose the full truth to her. “I took Eshe as a mate and she wanted us out.” His bi-toned daughter would have been vaguely familiar with the silver she-wolf – but whether she had been able to figure out his growing feelings for her, he was unsure.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - April 19, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 25, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - April 25, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 25, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - May 04, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - May 11, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - May 14, 2016, 10:56 PM