Sleeping Dragon you were a star, my dear, the brightest in all the skies
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
This thread takes place the night of April 16th. Assume everyone is already here. There is only one round necessary for this but please reply by Thursday, April 21st. The next thread will take place on April 17th (Based on timeline and I am pretty sure PHX will actually be gone (@Saena {I realize now I spelled your url wrong}, if this date does not settle with your plans, please send me a message and I will shift them until it does). In addition, since the Esaro thread is incomplete, Thuringwethil would have made sure the wolves knew of where she was (having gotten the information to Gyda or Magpie) and should be expecting her return. Any questions, feel free to PM me. I hope I've covered everything! If I am feeling frisky, I may even start the next thread tonight just to keep it close in the timeframe.

It is late when Thuringwethil and Gavriel return but upon the moment she can smell her borders, she sends out a call to everyone. It is ample time to reach the meeting spot before Thuringwethil does and she does not expect anyone to not hear about it. They’d been informed not to leave the territory until otherwise told since Esaro’s broach of the borders. It is unfortunate, however, she returns empty handed, but she does not fear that her wolves are not capable. While she doesn’t now everything about the Phoenix wolves, and only things picked and placed together, she feels confident enough they can remove the threat. 

It is dark when she reaches the meeting ledge and the wolves are already there. Gavriel moves off to the side next to the group. There’s a part in the sea of wolves that she travels down to stand near Gyda.

“The leader of the Phoenix wolves had already threatened us with war and yesterday, one showed up at our borders, initiating it,” she begins. She doubts Saena would have sent Esaro to begin a war, or stop one, but nonetheless the boy had shown up at her doorstep in an act of war. “Gavriel and I went to the Grotto to make our coalition official and accept them into Drageda but they did not accept the conditions and they are not one of us. They will be dealt with another day; until then, a Larksong wolf is not allowed within one territory of us.”

The beginning of the meeting, Thuringwethil could feel her heart pound. She’d only taken her wolves to battle twice and one had been a massacre, a miscalculated step she’d learned from, but she knows the strength of her wolves. And with another Fos Goufa, even young and foolish, Heda can still live on and guide her should things fall south.

“No longer do we wait for the Phoenix wolves to show up and bring the war to us. We leave first light to remove the thread. This is our home. Myself, @Gyda, @Dio, @Sangilak, @Hush, @Lorne, and @Tatkret will be the ones to lead the march. @Seregryn, @Magpie, Storm [@Cirrus] will remain here and @Wildfire and Gavriel will search the middle grounds between us for signs of danger.”

Thuringwethil snaps her jaws shut then and looks across the field for any objectors. It pains her not to see Lucani there, or the others she’d thought she had fealty from, but she brushes the thought and glances toward Gyda. Her expression stoic, but her eyes tired, hungry, and most of all ready.[/i]
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place