Hoshor Plains Some people feel rain, others just get wet.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Welcome back!

Steady nodded, a soft smile on his maw. No problem, he replied easily. The white male then inquired as to Steady's travels. Steady looked around, thinking. The rain had eased up quite a bit, and he did need to find some food for the rest of the pack. I think I might head a little south, see what's down there, he replied. Little did he know, he would find more than he anticipated, though it wouldn't be a meal. 

He turned his gaze back to Inari. What about yourself? he asked casually. He generally may not ask what could be considered a personal question to someone he had just met, but the other male was asked, and if Steady was honest, he was curious as to the other's males habits.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - May 25, 2016, 09:22 PM