Blacktail Deer Plateau taken away to the dark side
10 Posts
Ooc —
Dark had been hunting for about an hour now when he picked up a sent of another wolf. His head rose up from the tall yellow   grass and his ears and muzzle twitched to scent of another wolf. This wolf smelled really odd, kind of like another wolf at the same time. Dark slowly crept closer to the smells. Dark felt curious, he had not seen another wolf in about two months now and was extremely lonely. If only he could see another wolf only for a second, he would be over joyed with happiness. The thought of seeing another wolf kept nagging at his mind. Dark smirked as he could make out a clear sent now.

Dark crouched low in the grass. He could hear the wolf walking in the grass. He was just about to jump out and see the new wolf when something in his mind warned him not to do so. He stopped immediately, his eyes filled up with tears as he started thinking of something, something he never wanted to think in his life. I am to shy to even show my self, Dark thought.  After two moths Im to shy to show myself. He thought again. He really wanted to see the wolf but was way to shy so he just lay there crouching and waiting for... something to happen.
Messages In This Thread
taken away to the dark side - by Constantine - April 19, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Nanook - April 19, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Pallas Stormthorn - April 20, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Constantine - April 21, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Dark - April 23, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Nanook - April 23, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Pallas Stormthorn - April 23, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Constantine - April 25, 2016, 05:36 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Dark - April 25, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Pallas Stormthorn - April 26, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Nanook - April 28, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Constantine - April 29, 2016, 01:17 PM