Sea Lion Shores lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
LMFAOOOOO

the name-calling was not seen as cruel by deirdre, who, though she feared others, simply perceived the words as literal. she was called a cub, a baby, a child; was she not all of these things, still? the other touched her, and she flinched against it, reeling backward into the waters that lapped comfortingly at her hocks. but deirdre did look up now, squarely at caiaphas, as though the words the sea-witch had spoken had done the very trick the other had suggested of her. the other then spoke of donnelaith, and her hard little gaze—an utter ploy—softened again, and she stepped warily forward, utterly mistrustful and yet... donnelaith. she placed the starfish down upon the earth, and simply said, i was led here. i did not mean to go so far, deirdre watched the woman before her, who, in this light, was not so very foul. caiaphas was a wolf like she had never seen before, and she took another step forward, hovering over the star. this star is also far from home, isn't it? i think... i think it fell from the sky. can it go back?
Messages In This Thread
RE: lets get lost at sea, where they will never find us, got stars at night to guide us - by Deirdre - April 26, 2016, 05:01 PM