Phantom Hollow The Swarm That Destroyed
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Minor pp for Orgin and Sage since they haven't re-entered the game yet. After this meeting, the two of them have either been thrown out of the pack or have left themselves.

Malice looked proud and tired atop the log, glad not everyone had left her simply because of the panic that the locust attack had caused. She herself hadn't had that experience. She had been sleeping when it happened, trying to stop the aching pain of her body. She felt like vomiting, but had to keep whatever was left inside her body to remain there while food got scarce.

Welcome all! She started, eyes reaching every one of them with a serious yet sad face. I am glad you all have remained here with me through the attack of these insects. It means much to me to see your faces as hopeful as always. She said with only the hint of a smile playing on her lips. Without any green, the prey we hunted will flee and all berries are gone also. We have no other choice than to fish and feed off our caches. She informed.

If you come across any green, any speck of green in this wasteland of brown, let it be unless it's a herb. The sooner the green regrows, the sooner we'll get our prey back. The rule of not hunting behind the Greatwater Lake still stands as strong as always, but I don't think there is much to hunt at all anyway. Try to hunt birds, I am certain they will feast upon the bodies of the fallen locusts. She breathed in deeply as she turned her now round belly at her followers. She didn't know if they had already noticed or not, but she felt like it was more obvious this way.

As you can see, I am blessed with the possibility to provide offspring in such desperate times. The father, I bet you're curious about who is, is none other than the leader of the Dark Brotherhood. She paused to let that sink in and to glare at anyone with complaints about this before continuing. Burke and I, we had no idea this would be the fate of Teekon. If we had, chances are I wouldn't have been blessed until next year. Anyone that is not okay with my decisions, and that of Burke, may leave. Your judgement does not undo what has been done, so please leave without saying anything. She ended in a more stern voice. She looked around as both Orgin and Sage got up and left the scene. She snorted softly before turning her glare to the others that remained. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
The Swarm That Destroyed - by Malice - April 29, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Buffalo - April 29, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Silver - April 29, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Judas - April 29, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Orgin - April 29, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Crius - April 30, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Sage - April 30, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by RIP Issun - May 01, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Mitanni - May 04, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Rhiannon - May 06, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Malice - May 10, 2016, 12:13 PM