the pirate's gospel
2 Posts
Ooc — argent
With Shiva's luck, there were a few trees along the valley's border that - despite a lack of actual leaves - were sort of sheltering as she paced back and forth, awaiting a leader who would hopefully come. She hadn't begun to shiver, but her breath came in short, shuddering bursts by the time that a white ghost flowed from some undisclosed location and sidled up so neatly next to her own golden, soaked figure. Was this the alpha? she wondered. Beyond the fact that he was similarly coated in a thin sheen of rain and frozen sleet, his demeanor was at the utter opposite end of the personality spectrum Shiva had come to expect from alphas. Her posture was almost more dominant than his; her tail stuck out straight behind rump, and her ears and head were only lowered due to the bloody damn sleet.

"Well," she began, giving herself a shake in an effort to get rid of the cold trickle of rain she felt crawling down her nape, "I had heard a pack of monks lived in the Vale. Am I correct in assuming you are their alpha?" She dipped her head respectfully and, voice a quiet, rough murmur, "Shiva, if it please you. The climb was.. interesting, to be sure." Although she cast a wistful glance towards the shelter the wolf had offered her, instinct and training made Shiva wary. Was he merely a trickster, sent to guide her to her doom where monks would capture her and force her into training, brainwash her and force Shiva to submit to their designs? Unlikely and extreme, perhaps, but none the less, she was disinclined to trust strangers.

Carefully, she said, "If it does not trouble you or your pack, I would be grateful for the shelter." Lifting her head some, she made to follow to wherever this white ghost might lead her, though she was not without reservations. (Feel free to PP her following Tenzin, Jaye!)

TABLE BY ARGENT
Messages In This Thread
the pirate's gospel - by Shiva - March 17, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: the pirate's gospel - by Tenzin - March 17, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: the pirate's gospel - by Shiva - March 17, 2014, 11:56 PM