Deepwood Weald while I burst into flames
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
omg you get post #100 for the week, yay goals!

Boy's got some fire to him, Njal thought with a crooked tick of his lips, but he said nothing, only letting his ears do the work for now. When the unknown boy sank back Njal loosed a dim chuckle at the misfortune he faced, and took up the challenge. He had no reason to linger here in the company of such a young and inexperienced hunter, but at the same time Njal had been alone for quite a while now. He would never admit to missing the company of other wolves - or the company of his family and the security of a pack - but he felt it keenly. The irony of the situation was lost upon both Sveijarn, of course.

The old man rolled his eyes as he listened to the boy's comments and began to stride around him, towards the burrow. Y'know you don't have to run after them every time, the haggard man offered as a means of conversation, advancing towards the warren where the rabbit had vanished. He stopped at the entrance but just stood there, looking at it, then squinting in to the distance at something; Njal turned his head slowly to survey the ground but made no mention as to why. Instead he grumbled, Guess nobody taught you how to hunt properly. With a small tsk he started to move again, slow and steady, with his head low to the ground as if in search of something — but the rabbit's hideaway was directly behind him.
Messages In This Thread
while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 05, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 07, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 07, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 08, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 08, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 09, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 11, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 11, 2016, 07:13 PM