Deepwood Weald while I burst into flames
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Like a child, Valtyr shut his trap when the man ordered it so. For a few beats it seemed like nothing was going to happen, until the silver wolf suddenly stopped behind the bramble. So fixated was the young firefoot, that he practically jumped in the air from surprise when Njal brayed into the ground. He never anticipated the old wolf barking into the hole. He wasn't the only animal startled however. The hare leaped from its hideaway in a fright. Valtyr, doubly shocked, let out a loud "WOAH!" as he snapped at the air to try and catch the cottontail a scurry of sudden movements. Predator and pray scrambled for a hot second, kicking up some dust, until his maw finally landed a hit to incapacitate their quarry. The hare let loose a small scream before Valtyr ended its life.

'Finally,' Valtyr thought to himself as he felt the rabbit go limp. However, he knew this kill was too small to make it all the way back to the Fen. He had been so focused on just finding something, that the reality of their sitation evaded him. This success felt like a small drop in the bucket, and it wasn't even wholly his to claim. "You did it," he said, inflection legitamately surprised, "never seen anyone scare a rabbit out that way before." He stood up with the bloodied rabbit in his mouth and jaunted over to Njal, lurching his head forward as if to instigate a tug-o-war so that they may tear it in two and share the spoils.
Messages In This Thread
while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 05, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 07, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 07, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 08, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 08, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 09, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 11, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 11, 2016, 07:13 PM