Deepwood Weald while I burst into flames
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
"Really, Mister?" Valtyr asked, voice muffled by a mouthful of rabbit. He was earnestly surprised by the old vagabond's good will. Hard times had fallen upon Teekon and, even though Valtyr couldn't know his company's reasoning, he was sure the stranger needed the meal just as badly as he. However, he didn't think too long on it -- he was antsy to get the food back to his pack. "Alrighhhttt, if you're suurree" he said, drawling the last sounds of his words to give the silver wolf a moment to reconsider. 

But he didn't. The man, instead, stood and moved towards his original path. Gazing at the darker parts between Njal's hair as he passed, Valtyr listened to the question. 'Yea, Yea, -- chide me all you want, grandpa,' Valtyr thought lightheartedly with a smirk. "I grew up not far from here... in a pack called Blacktail Deer Plateau. Though, I was born in the North. I don't live here now, though," he paused for a moment, thinking of a pack he had joined not long ago. "Bounced around a bit until I landed in Broken Antler Fen. To the South -- been there a short time. They're a good bunch." He grined (rabbit parts still sticking this way and that), adding "call for me if you need a favor, and we'll help ya out. The name's Valtyr."
Messages In This Thread
while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 05, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 07, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 07, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 08, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 08, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 09, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 11, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 11, 2016, 07:13 PM