Phantom Hollow Well I'll be darned
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
Basically Malice just complaining about life and pregnancy. Anyone welcome!

Days had been tough for the pregnant female, food scarce. Luckily she had her own little cache where she had held most of her small game kills, otherwise she might not have survived for so long in the first place. She ignored most of her food cravings and went to sleep as soon as she began thinking about food. Sleep did her good. She often dreamed of Burke, of them and their kids all happy together somewhere safe, somewhere green. Of course, this was impossible. Burke had his own problems, his own pack to lead, just like her. But oh, how she wished to be with him, oh how she wished she was a bigger part of his life.

She let out a yelp of pain as she awoke in the early hours of morning. Cramps, bad cramps, and she swore she could feel the little ones in her belly moving around. She whimpered softly, knowing it wasn't time for them to be born yet, and it still felt as if she was going to explode.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Well I'll be darned - by Malice - May 05, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Well I'll be darned - by RIP Issun - May 05, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Well I'll be darned - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: Well I'll be darned - by RIP Issun - May 06, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Well I'll be darned - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: Well I'll be darned - by RIP Issun - May 06, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Well I'll be darned - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: Well I'll be darned - by RIP Issun - May 06, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Well I'll be darned - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Well I'll be darned - by RIP Issun - May 06, 2016, 06:24 PM