The Sentinels crawlersout
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
oh, then extra drama~

She had moved to leave, and in that moment he moved, and she paused in her retreat. An ear flickered toward him, and though she did not turn her head to fully look at him, she did see him from the corner of her eye. She felt her heart grow cold, and yet it threatened to shatter and melt at the sight of him crawling toward her. But she was fierce, and did not bow before her traitorous heart. Why should I? she asked softly, realizing the irony. She was speaking to him now, even if it was against her will. But she wanted to know why he deserved her attention.

You left me, Tachyon. I thought— her throat constricted around the words and choked it off. Eilidh closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and continued. I don't know what I thought. But it didn't involve my heart breaking. Perhaps Eilidh had allowed her feelings for Tachyon to wrongly blossom past friendship. Was she misguided? Did they not enjoy each other's company? Did they not have much in common? Eilidh refused to think about it, and simple waited for him to reply, secretly hoping he would have no good excuse, and would allow her anger to begin anew.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
crawlersout - by Eilidh - May 06, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: crawlersout - by Tachyon Sr - May 06, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: crawlersout - by Eilidh - May 06, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: crawlersout - by Tachyon Sr - May 11, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: crawlersout - by Eilidh - May 15, 2016, 05:53 PM