The Bench Grew Cold
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

The truth was valued for reasons such as this; for knowing each time he spared words with her they were of his mind, and she came to believe them as if truth was granted a tangible form. Hesitation in belief came when doubt was present, but there was none as she received his words as gospel, memorizing, replaying, even amidst the grumble of each word and syllable. For the longest, ever since her conversation with Anemone, she had feared what impression the demon might have had of her. Would she lose his favor over time? Would he find her presence a nuisance after a while? His silence never offered an answer to any of this leaving her to wade in the encompassing seas of doubt. But in hearing now his impressions, she felt such a weight lift from her breast. So much she breathed deeply as if surfacing from the seas to breathe the free air the first time.

She was beyond a proper word, having never received this likeness beyond the desires conceived by her thoughts. But where words were lacking, the expressions of the soul eager took their place, conducting the female as only the heart could. Rapidly beating as it sang of its glee.

Her whine was soft, neither in pain nor displeasure, but unyielding glee as her muzzle descended on the dark mask. Her tongue unfurled lavished the whole of the scarred visage, leaving no surface unkissed, no scar without a healing blessing. No cheek without a nuzzle as she sang quietly of true, unbridled happiness. May she be called a fool for allowing the simplest of words to bring her such joy, but it was in this that her passion was shown, her trust in the male, and her favor of him.

“Never would I dislike you,” she confessed, inching forward across her belly to bury her nose within the dark folds of his scruff. There too she caressed the fur with a kindly tongue, then let her eyes slipped as she deeply inhaled his comforting scent. “Never could I part from you. Without knowing your thoughts… I had feared you would no longer favor my presence. I feared you would no longer take notice of me…”

Messages In This Thread
The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 12:02 AM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 19, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 19, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 19, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 19, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 20, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 20, 2014, 07:23 AM